26 September 2014

Feline Friday: Miss Buttinski

This may look like an ordinary photo but I assure you it is not. This is another example of how Lily (Miss Buttinski!) infringes on poor Tinsel's territory! Usually her motivation is NOMS but this time she's purely seeking attention, which I'll admit makes this behavior a little bit adorable.

Anyway, every morning when I'm doing my make-up and hair in the bathroom, Tinsel plops down on the floor or sits on the counter. She's been doing this for years now and it virtually assures her of uninterrupted girl time with Mommy -- plus plenty of back scratches! But Lily has discovered where Tinsel goes each morning...and now she's going there, too! When Tinsel plops down on the floor, Lily does likewise. She even positions herself closest to me in an attempt to hog all of the attention!

Miss Buttinski strikes again!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Funny little creatures...lol....ours certainly vie for our attention. :)