11 July 2014

Feline Friday: Spot Bot Love

Lily has sort of a love/hate relationship with the Spot Bot, the incredible machine which cleans up all of the cat issues around here. She's fascinated by the scrubbing brush and water flowing through the coiled pipe, and she can usually be found watching it while it works.

But WOW, that BEEP at the end is LOUD, Mom!

Every time I clean up cat messes (which is almost daily around here), I wonder how I survived this long without a Spot Bot. Regardless of Lily's opinion, I love it!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Funny that you posted this....we bought one of those machines last summer and yesterday our upright shampooer died so spouse and son did son's WHOLE room with the Spot Bot. We love that thing, but next time, we'll borrow my sister's brand new Bissell.