21 February 2014

Feline Friday: Cupcake Kittens!

Merciful me...A few weeks ago, I discovered a link to Tiny Kittens, a wonderful foster home in Canada where mama kitties and babies are lovingly cared for until they are ready for adoption. I happened upon the site in time to see a new set of kittens being born. Because they arrived on National Cupcake Day, they are now known as The Cupcake Kittens! 

Now I have to check in on the six babies each day. In just a few weeks, they've grown so big! From time to time Tinsel hears tiny "mews" coming from my craft room and comes to check out the situation. She's not quite sure what to make of these squirmy little balls of fluff.

Check them out for yourself here. Just be prepared for your productivity to take a nosedive! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

A very cute, and yes, riveting cam! My baby kitty (the baby of the bunch, but actually she's now 4!) Ziva just LOVES to watch the movement of these adorable puff balls. Thanks for sharing! :)