15 October 2010

Feline Friday: Lily's Trip to the Yard

Last week on Feline Friday, I shared a few pictures of Tinsel's trip to the yard. Lily waited eagerly by the door until it was her turn to go out on the leash!

While Tinsel is fascinated with grass, Lily enjoys mulch. Here, she's inspecting a couple of small holes in the ground. Perhaps Mrs. Tittlemouse lives in one. Or somebody a whole lot creepier. We didn't hang around long enough to find out.

Outdoor Lily wanted head out to the far corner of the yard. Walking in grass is relatively new for her. In fact, when she first started going out on walks, Lily was afraid to let the grass touch her delicate feet. Lily is a true indoor kitty.

But here, she looks like an explorer! Here I come, Outdoor Things!


Whoa! I hear birds and squirrels just like on my DVD!



And now, I'll pause for a Glamour Shot.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Funny - I think this might have posted while I was commenting on your previous post! Good morning! (unless you scheduled in advance).

Very cute Lily! I love the glamor shot! And funny on the "just like my DVD" part! :-)

Heather said...

I love these pictures of Lily on her walk. Lily the Explorer!! :)

Janet said...

lol Thanks for stopping by guys! Lily is such a good kitty when she's on the leash!

Linda said...

Lily is so pretty! The glamour shot is too cute.

I love your holiday mini album. The tag on the cover is gorgeous!