16 October 2009

Feline Friday: Our mommie is sik!

Our mommie is not feline gud at all. She has not even bin on her blog fur a cupple of daiz. So we telled her we wud help her sins it is Feline Friday tooday.


When somebuddie is sik, a kittie must slepe in da bed wif dem. Mommie trayned us to do dis when we waz littul kitties. And sumtimes kitties shud need on da blankie. This helps da purson feel bedder.

Mommie thinks she has da flew but we do not understand. She is not flyin like da birds on our DVD. She iz layin purty low. We hope wif our help she will bee bedder vary soon.

7 comments:

Fonda said...

Bummer, hope you feel better soon!

Heather said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. How sweet of your kitties to take up the slack on your blog while taking care of you as well! Hope you're feeling better soon!

KarenSue said...

kneeding the blanket is very good medicine...hope mommy feels better, soon

Jill said...

Awww! Sorry you're not feeling well, but glad you have the kitties to make you feel better!

Debbie said...

Stay close to your mommie and knead her lots so she will get well soon.

Kristina said...

I'm sorry that you are feeling under the weather too! I agree about having a kitty close by. Tucker doesn't leave my side when I'm sick. He must wait until I'm asleep to go get a drink of water, sometimes to eat or go potty because when I'm awake, he's plastered to my side. I hope you have started to feel better!

Maureen said...

Aw so sorry I have been absent and missed this. What a cute photo.