15 December 2017

Feline Friday

 We had a fun time decorating Christmas cookies at our store's holiday party this year! Each person took home a lovely box of Christmas cookies ready to share.
 

I discovered that frosting cookies with an icing tip is not all that easy. I would need a LOT more practice to produce professional-looking cookies! In fact, if you look closely you can see that my Santa cookies all have "bloodshot" eyes. This is because I still had red frosting in my tip when I switched to white!

When I got home, I opened the box to show Spouse the fruits of my labor, turned my back for a moment, and then THIS HAPPENED:

 Turns out Lily is CRAZED for buttercream icing! After I caught her licking the snowman, I had to lock the cookies away from her! 

Too bad I couldn't hide them from myself...😉




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Santa’s look like they’ve had a big night out! I haven’t played with buttercream on cookies, only Royal. Looks like yummy fun!