01 December 2017

Feline Friday

 I recently posted about how Lily is not terribly impressed with the cat tree. Well, she must have read the post and decided to prove me wrong, because just a few days later I came downstairs to THIS!

SHOCK OF SHOCKS! Not only did Lily climb up on the tree OF HER OWN VOLITION, but she also was relaxed enough to take an extended nap!

Seriously, she was ZONKED OUT on the top level of the cat tree -- where she previously would not even sit for one minute! I had to run and find my phone to photo-document this most unusual sighting!

Space on the top level is tight, as confirmed by this overhead shot, but still comfy enough for an afternoon nap!
  It's only taken MONTHS, but finally it looks like Lily is going to enjoy our "not-so-new-now" cat tree!
YAY!
jp



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure once she saw the view, she had to go back. :) Truly is now able to climb ours so sometimes she takes what is usually Coco perch at the top. It's funny to watch them tussle for that spot and the little one doesn't back down.