01 March 2016

Feeding Instructions

I'll soon be going out of town for a few days and this time, Spouse will be taking care of the girls while I'm gone. You may not realize this, but Spouse is not a cat person so this task is a bit out of his comfort zone!

I'll have everything organized for him with complete instructions so I come back home to two healthy, well-fed, NON-TRAUMATIZED cats! :)

In all seriousness, Spouse has taken care of the cats by himself on occasion...just not very often. I know he will do just fine (and they will survive). But given how much I dote on the kitties, of course I worry!
Feed me, Daddy!

Please? :)


1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

Lol ~ I know just how you feel and just what you mean, Janet!! Hope you had a nice trip!! I'll bet the kitties were happy to see Mama when she returned home. ☺