03 August 2012

Feline Friday: The Organized Cat

 As you probably know from previous posts, I've been re-doing my craft space/home office this summer. Of course, there is no way I could have finished this big task without help from our two kitties, Lily and Tinsel. In this post, you will see the many ways they have helped me get organized!

 After I unloaded my large baker's rack, Lily decided to check out the load-bearing capacity of the shelves. No problem: They could support even her plump little body, so they'll definitely hold my scrapbooks!

 Even while hard at work, Lily's back foot hung down elegantly. In addition to doing your best, it's important to LOOK your best, too!

 Here's the underbelly view! Yep, these are sturdy shelves, Mom! :)

 This does not look comfy to me, but Lily persevered -- just to help me get organized!

 Meanwhile, Tinsel checked the stability of my Target cubes. Yep, we're good to go, Mom!

And after I finished painting, Lily helped us organize the closet!

I'm happy to report that I'm ALMOST done with the room -- thanks to a little help from our furry friends!
Janet

No comments: