16 April 2012

Cards, Cards, Everywhere!

 When you teach classes, you always are in one of several places on the "wheel of productivity": planning classes, making kits, or teaching classes. Right now I feel like I have one foot in each of those places. WAIT! That must mean that I have three feet! :) At any rate, I sure have a lot of that going on at the moment!

 I'm in the midst of making kits for the first session for this upcoming Year of Cards class. I'm teaching it next week and again in June. These detailed cards are made with the very popular This & That line by Echo Park.


Soon I'll be making kits for my next card class, this time using a colorful new line from Fancy Pants. I decided to make these cards in my personal "clean and simple" style. I'll also be teaching this one twice, in May and in June.


Last week, we ordered product from Simple Stories for another big card class I'll be teaching this summer. I can't wait to get my hands on this fun new line!
 
This week I'm also starting to plan a July card class (details to come!) and very soon I'll be picking out product for our annual Christmas card classes which will start in September or October. Now THAT is hard to believe!

Lots going on this week...will share more in the coming days. But for now...it's all about CARDS!
Janet





2 comments:

Benita said...

Love all of those cards, especially the ones done with the Echo Park line....I use some of those for journaling in my PL album....never thought about making cards with them before! Wish I lived closer to attend your class!

Linda said...

I love the cards you have made. Both classes look like great fun to take!