11 October 2011

Busy Season!

I've been busy working on several projects for Memory Bound as well as a full plate of freelance projects. The holiday season is fast approaching! Actually, from the looks of things around here, I think it's already here!


I'm very excited about this Kaisercraft Advent calendar. It's not done yet -- I need to add some Christmas things to the center plus cover the outside with paper. When completed, this calendar will be a store sample to give customers one idea of how to decorate this wooden keepsake.

Our annual Christmas card class is coming up soon! I'll be teaching four sessions of the class this year using the new Echo Park Season's Greetings line. Here are a few of the 20 cards we'll be making. I'm working on kits and such this week.

I'll also be teaching another We R Memory Keepers mini-album class using the new Peppermint Twist line. This is brightly colored little album which would be a fun place to keep favorite Christmas snapshots.

This reindeer and sleigh are for another class coming up in early November. These pieces were a lot of fun to make!
I'm hoping to wrap up these and several other projects soon so that I can FINALLY get my craft space under control. I started re-organizing it and haven't finished that process yet, so for the time being things are in a bit of a disarray! 

That's a sign of progress...right? ;)

No comments: