21 January 2022

Feline Friday: Winter Wonderland!

Last Friday, a big snowstorm hit us, just as the weather folks predicted. It took a long time to move through and in its wake, left us 11 inches of snow!

I might be in the minority, but I always say that if the weather folks predict a snowstorm, there'd better be one! I love a good snowstorm. 

 
Lily was all bundled up during the snowstorm with not just one but TWO blankies!

In the morning, it looked like a winter wonderland in our back yard! Now keep in mind that I do NOT like driving on slick roads and I do NOT like being cold. But I do think the snow looks pretty, at least at first -- until it gets all dirty!

Spouse especially doesn't like the snow because it falls to him to clear it! The snowblower got a workout this time around. Shoutout to Spouse for doing a great job clearing the driveway and sidewalks after this storm and all the snowstorms through the years!

 
 Lily says thanks, too! She wants Cat Dad to keep the driveway clear so Meowmy can get to the store to buy Temptations! 😍

 

 

 

2 comments:

Kimberly Marie said...

So beautiful, Janet!! We received the same storm as it moved on down the line from you!! I do agree, I love a good snowstorm...... as long as I have nowhere to go and nothing to do!! Here in the northeast, we got about 14” in about 12 hours or so. It was a crazy amount to clear away. My husband bore the brunt of the responsibility, too ~ what an awesome guy! :D Take care, and let’s hope we don’t get dumped on like that again anytime soon!!

Janet said...

WOW -- Now that's a ton of snow! We are kindred souls, Kimberly Marie! It's fun to be "snowed in" with our furbabies and a cup of something warm. :) Kudos to the hubbies who dig us out of it! Stay warm!