11 January 2019

Feline Friday: Biscuit Bandit

 After dinner last night, I put some leftover biscuits in a baggie. At our house, baked goods must ALWAYS be stashed in the cupboard or microwave while unattended...FOR OBVIOUS (white-pawed) reasons. But I made a rookie mistake and left them out on the counter.

Lily usually sleeps with me at night, but last night after we got in bed she went back downstairs. That was unusual, but I didn't bother to get up to see what she was doing. At some point during the night, she returned to the bed and fell fast asleep, so I thought nothing more of it.

This morning, I discovered what she was likely doing during that unexplained absence:

 Notice how the top of the baggie is covered in tiny teeth marks! Fortunately, this is a freezer bag. Had it been a typical thin baggie, she would have succeeded in her mission!

This morning as I examined the evidence, the furry culprit returned to the scene of the crime!

Those oh-so-close-but-so-far biscuits were still on her mind.
 
  

So yeah, without TOO much persuading, our furry bandit managed to obtain a tiny nibble of buttermilk biscuit.
 

With butter, of course. 😉

Happy Feline Friday!
jp and the Biscuit Bandit

No comments: