12 October 2018

Feline Friday

Well, my blog has inadvertently turned into a "Fridays only" blog. Trust me, that is not at all my plan! I have been up to my ears in preparation for Christmas classes and, as a result, most everything else has taken a back seat for the time being. 

 While there may be a shortage of time around here, there is NO shortage of cute! Here's my buddy Lily on the back of the couch, where I interrupted her gazing out at birds in the front yard:

 This week, she watched My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet for the first time. Hopefully she didn't get any ideas!

We also FaceTimed with Cousin Rory in Texas! She is getting ready for a Halloween costume contest. More to come on that! 😀
 

This is Lily's signature "I'm Completely Adorable" pose. That colorful stuffed turtle was made by my dear Grandma Weaver who passed away in 2004. It's one of Lily's favorite toys and has held up amazingly well to her frequent bunny kicks!
 

 And here's her "I Just Woke Up" look. Couldn't be sweeter!
 Happy Feline Friday, everyone! Like Lily, let's all hope for a restful weekend!
jp

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

The holidays seem to be racing toward us, don’t they?! Never enough time in a day..... lol! Hello to sweet Lily!!