19 October 2018

Feline Friday with Rory

  Today Rory muses about a few places she'd like to go: The patio, the parking lot, and the mantel. Please sing silently to yourself to the tune of "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. 😉


Look at this deck 
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my toys are complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the cat
The cat who has everything?
  
Look at this trove
Dirt pots untold
How many tomato plants can one patio hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything!

I've got mousies and catnip a-plenty
I've got kick sticks and cat treats galore
You want Amazon boxes?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more!
   
 

I wanna be where the big trucks are
Toolin' around on those - what do you call 'em? Oh - tires!
Flippin' your tail, you don't get too far
Tires are required for driving, parking
Rambling along down a - what's that word again? Parking lot!
 

 When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that mantel above?
As tall as a tree
Wish I could be
Part of that world!

Happy Feline Friday, friends!
jp

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

What a great job you did on re-wording Ariel's song!!! I love it! Your Feline Friday posts are always so funny and creative. :)