19 September 2018

Santa's Workshop!

The past few weeks have been super busy around here getting ready for Christmas card classes -- kind of like Santa's Workshop, except I'm the only elf! LOL
 

This season I will have three card classes, each offered two or three times starting in October -- which is just around the corner. So the month of September started out as "Kit Central", as I needed to get started on kits for two of the classes. We have a big dining room table so if I work on kits at home, I usually spread them out there.

 When they were finished, I had some help boxing up my scraps!
 

 At the same time, I had another class in process in the kitchen. Somehow I forgot to take a picture of that activity,  except for the ribbon cards. I had to work fast while Lily slept. She loves when I wind ribbon -- and especially twine!

 I almost never work on kits in my craft room because I don't have a large enough table to spread everything out, but since the dining room and kitchen were already occupied, I had no choice but to creep into that area! Soon I'll be finishing up the die cutting so I can get these kits packed next week. 

This past week or so, I've also been doing our store's 8-page holiday newsletter. It's finally off at the printer now! I'm always excited to see it...but nervous, too!

 'Tis the season for crafty projects!😄

jp

No comments: