21 September 2018

Feline Friday: Power of The Paw!

In feline circles, "Power of The Paw" (POTP) is a phrase that is offered up when well wishes are needed. No worries here...Lily is just fine! 

But her little white paws are so incredibly cute that I want to take a moment to focus on them. And there's POWER in those paws!

Let's take a look, shall we?
 
Sometimes the paws hang down casually, like this.

 Yet she's not entirely relaxed because the toes are flexed.

Maybe's just getting ready for me to scratch between those toes. I never miss an opportunity! But she only allows me to scratch between the toes on one of her back feet. Of course, I can never remember which foot. :)

 Those paws are soft and sweet, but they're also STRONG. Lily can spin this basket around like a top! I need to capture this new trick on video. It's quite amazing!

Strong paws gripping and ears pinned back to say...
"I haz a FIERCE!" 

 Those paws can also be demure. Little ol' mee??

Lily's front paws are often in this I'M COMPLETELY INNOCENT position, and each time I just think it's the cutest thing ever. That's probably why I have 10,000 cat pictures on my phone. :)

  Then there's my all-time favorite paw pose (albeit a tiny bit blurry): THE FACE GRAB! The trick is catching a photo because a face grab usually only lasts a second or two!

 Here's to Power of the Paw!
 Happy Feline Friday!
jp



No comments: