31 August 2018

Feline Friday

I've had a super-busy week as we prepare for the holiday season at the store where I teach. This year I'll be doing at least four Christmas classes. Two of those classes will be offered in October, so in order to put them in our October newsletter (which I also create!), I needed to finish designing the classes this week. 

 So I spent a LOT of time in the craft room these last few days, mainly working on a 20-card class for Christmas. (I am not at all a tidy crafter!)

Lucky for me, I had some help from my furry crafting friend, Lily! She's not quite as experienced in this area as sweet Tinsel was, but she's learning!

Like any good SNOOP-ervisor, she helpfully sat with me during important parts of the process...

...especially at lunch time, when she made SURE I stopped long enough to fill her food bowl! This look is known as The Stare. It is generally quite effective in producing tasty noms!

And when it came time to print, she performed the important role of Epson Quality Control. 

Yep, dis looks gud, Mommie! 

 Without Lily's help, who knows what would have happened? WHEW! It looks like Christmas will come after all! 😅
Good job, Lily!

Happy Feline Friday, everyone! 
jp



1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

Lily is just so precious. (And Rory, too!) So glad she brings sunshine to your days!