02 February 2018

Feline Friday

This week with Lily:

MONDAY: Wash Day
So helpful!

TUESDAY: Ironing Day
Lily is not allowed to touch the hot iron, so she pressed her blankie FLAT just by sleeping hard on it!
 

  WEDNESDAY: Sewing Day
She is "SEW" CUTE!

 THURSDAY: Market Day
Lily advertises for Feliway in her spare time!
 

FRIDAY: Cleaning Day
 Lily washed her feet until they were WHITE! :)


 SATURDAY: Baking Day 
Lily suggests that EVERY day be Baking Day!
 

SUNDAY: Day of Rest...Lily's favorite day!
Lily enjoyed watching Moana this week! 😊
 We hope everyone has a nice weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
jp


2 comments:

Kimberly Marie said...

Awww, she's such a sweetie, and you have such a way with putting together your Feline Friday posts!! Despite my recent lack of comments, Janet, please know that I get, and read, each and every post you publish as I have it sent directly to my email! Getting and reading each new post is such an enjoyable part of my day. Keep them coming, and keep up all the great work that you do and share with us here! {{{HUGS}}}

Janet said...

Awww, thank you so much! I truly appreciate your sweet comments, whenever you leave them! :)
I don't have a good system for following blogs (I do follow a few on Bloglovin') so I'm going right now to subscribe to yours! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!