06 October 2017

Feline Friday: Muffin Mania!

 When our daughter and boyfriend visited this summer (oops, I haven't shared any photos of their visit!), they came bearing homemade blueberry muffins. I froze most of them to enjoy one at a time.

As everybody knows by now, Lily loves her baked goods, so nobody was happier about these muffins than Lily. I smuggled one upstairs to my craft room, thinking I could eat it in peace but of course, she followed me.

 As soon as I plunked the plate down on my desk, there she was. Now, I'm more than willing to share but if left to her own devices, she'd eat the whole thing! You cannot leave Lily alone with a muffin alone for even 30 seconds!

 Once she knew how tasty it was, a battle ensued!

Whenever there's a treat involved, Lily gets a Zombie look on her face. Seriously, her eyes sort of glaze over.

GIVE. 

MEE. 

DA. 

MUFFIN. 

NAO.

She'll go to most any lengths (or heights!) for a sample!
Which, of course, she got. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with spoiling our furbabies. :)