14 November 2019

Too Soon!

We got some snow this week and while it was pretty at first, we were not ready for it this early in the season. In fact, I think this was actually the third measurable snowfall we've had. Four inches of snow would be expected in December, but NOT early November!


Unfortunately, we've remained in the deep freeze so the snow is STILL on the ground. Hopefully we'll soon get back to more seasonable temperatures...otherwise I'll be ready to put up the tree and call it Christmas!

2 comments:

Kimberly Marie said...

Sure do know what you mean! We got about 10” at the beginning of the week over a couple of days. Ugh! Bring on Christmas is right!! Lol! I hope Lily has been doing much better since her recent ordeals I’ve read about as you’ve posted them. I know it’s always a stress for them AND us! Take care and praying that our early arrival of significant snow isn’t a sign of what the rest of the winter will be like!!

Janet said...

10 inches?! WOW! Now I have nothing to complain about! That is crazy. Like you, I sure hope this is not a harbinger of things to come! LOL

Lily seems to be doing fine now -- thanks for asking! Hope everyone is well in your world, too.

Thanks for stopping by! :)