27 March 2020

Feline Friday: Cat-Sitting


Earlier this month, I went on a school cruise with our daughter. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy we made it back without incident! I arrived a couple of days early for our trip and got to spend one full day CAT-SITTING the adorable RORY while our daughter was at work. What a treat!

After making myself a cup of coffee with Daughter's fancy coffee set-up, I settled in on the couch with my book and the subject of today's post. On this visit, she was very cuddly and I had no trouble keeping her on my lap.
 

I mean, look at this! I could barely contain myself with all the CUTE happening!


  Later, we got out all the tissue paper that Santa sent and had a little bit of fun sliding around in it.


  By the time her Meowmy got home, it looked like there had been some kind of wild party in the living room. 😸

 

 We even checked in on Lily from time to time using our nanny cam. What a comfort it is to have this camera hooked up so we can look in on her! Here you can see she's stationed at her feeder having her 3pm snack.

 

But as much as I loved hanging out with Rory, I enjoyed the time spent with our daughter even more!


Stay safe out there, blogging friends!
Happy Feline Friday!

No comments: