20 September 2019

Feline Friday with Rory, Fur Real!

 We were in Texas last weekend for a short visit and while there we of course got to see Cousin Rory! Although she wasn't quite sure who I was at first, she warmed up pretty quickly.

When we first arrived, Bailey was at school. Rory made a beeline for the bedroom and hid under the covers! After I fished her out, she took me on a tour of one of her favorite places...the bathroom! I think she had a vague memory of the time I let her up into the high bathroom cabinets and got in a little bit of trouble for that. :)
 

Who is this pretty girl in the mirror?


 Then she retreated to her cat tree while she tried to figure out who we were. Eventually she came around and was ever so sweet...but then it was time to leave! :)

Nevertheless, it was great seeing Rory in PURRRR-son for a little while!
Happy Feline Friday, y'all!

No comments: