12 August 2019

Craft Room Tour!

Hi, guys! It's an exciting day here as I've lurched forward into modern life: I got a selfie stick! Just for the record, I am not planning to take any selfies but I thought it might be fun for filming videos whilst walking around -- without quite so much jiggling!

So to test it out, I took a quick tour of my craft room. Aside from the one part where I went sideways (sorry about that!),  it was pretty easy to use! Ahhh, modern conveniences!

With this newfangled gadget, I hope to do a few more videos. Stay tuned and meanwhile, enjoy a quick tour around the craft room!

Thanks for watching!
jp


2 comments:

Kimberly Marie said...

What a cool idea, Janet!! How nice to see your space and admire everything which is very, very organized. It’s great that you have a “bonus” room to double as a crafting space and home office! And that closet...... it’s awesome! The video came through perfectly fine, and took no time at all to load and play on my end. Does it take long to upload initially onto your blog?

We’re in the middle of a move, so I currently feel bogged down and overwhelmed with so much to do! So looking forward to a calm, uneventful life again - lol! It’s also a downsizing decision, so additionally I’m working on getting rid of stuff I don’t absolutely need. That part is actually quite a nice feeling!

It was great to visit with you this morning, and I look forward to more visits in the future! Have fun and take care!

Janet said...

Thank you so much for watching and providing feedback! The upload process took a couple of shots due to our sometimes spotty WiFi but otherwise was easy. I don't know much about editing, though, so I'll have to figure that out!

Gosh, I have been a terrible blog reader -- I'm headed off to see what you've been up to! Moving is a huge job, and downsizing brings with it many decisions, and not always easy ones. Wishing you the best with this transition! :)