15 September 2017

Feline Friday with Rory in Texas!


 We just returned from a very fun trip to see our daughter in Texas. Although Spouse visited in April, I hadn't been there since Thanksgiving. So it had been a very long time since I'd seen Miss Rory!

 The last time I was there, Rory wasn't too sure about me. But this time, she remembered that we are friends! She was super friendly and gave me a real Texas welcome! :)

 Rory loves going out on the balcony with her harness. Bailey has tried to take her down the stairs and out into the grassy area behind her apartment building, but Rory is afraid to do that. So for now, they stay on the balcony. As you can see, she's taking in all the outdoor smells!

  Look at that little face! And those whiskers!

Rory has quite a wardrobe! (Sadly, I've been ordered not to buy her any more clothes...) If she's running wildly at bedtime, Bailey puts a t-shirt on her and she settles right down. It's like a Thundershirt, but much cheaper!

  Seriously, every time you turn around, Rory is doing something cute. As cats go, she's extremely active. Of course I'm comparing her to Lily, who is extremely inactive. :)

Glamour Shot!
 

  Bailey brought home the band's tenor drums for repair. Naturally, Rory had to inspect. :)

She's just the most precious kitty and a wonderful companion for our daughter. Love them both to pieces! :)