09 December 2016

Feline Friday: The Feets!

My poor, neglected blog. I've been away from my blog for awhile and will explain more about that in a later post.  
 
In the meantime, please enjoy some very sweet FEETS!

Lily's little white feets are among her very best features. Sometimes I call them socks. Sometimes I call them tennis shoes, especially if she's running. But no matter what she's doing, those little white feet are just precious.

I especially love it when she tucks her feet under her chin.

And look at this! She was sleeping so soundly in the sun that her head sort of klunked back, leaving those sweet little feets curled on her chest.

Those soft little white feet can do no wrong! 
Well, that's not exactly true. Let's just say that AT THIS MOMENT, those little white feets can do no wrong!




1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

Adorable! Hope all is well with you and your family, and that it's good things going on that have kept you busy!! :)