26 March 2009

Birthday layout

Continuing onward in my quest to do a LOT of scrapbooking quickly, here's another very simple layout I made for my daughter's 16th birthday. The photos were not great, and (again) the colors were somewhat problematic, but I found some striped paper in my stash that seemed to tie things together. (One can never go wrong with stripes!)

Even better, I used some old (but much loved and hoarded!) product: American Crafts felt snowflakes, filling in here as quasi flowers/funky shapes.

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great page! You found the perfect papers to complement those photos, Janet. :) And, I feel for your DD - I was one of the last in my class to get a driver's license too - had to wait until the 11th grade. And then darn if I didn't have knee surgery the next day so I could drive for 2 weeks anyhow! LOL

toners said...

Great choice of papers, especially the colors!

Anonymous said...

Another great LO.

Linda said...

I wouldn't have know those were snowflakes if you didn't tell me, great layout!

Kristina said...

Great simple page! Stripes are my FAVORITE pattern. I always find myself drawn to stripes.

Unknown said...

Nice colors. A very pleasing layout.