01 April 2022

Feline Friday

 Things have been crazy around our house. We have many irons in the fire! As much as I wanted to blog more, it's just not happening at the moment.

But I can't miss Feline Friday! Better late than never, because I KNOW you've been wondering what Lily has been up to this week! LOL

Lily always waits for me to get up in the morning, but her exact location varies with the day. Lately, she's started waiting on the stairs. This position midway up allows her to spot me as soon as I emerge from the bedroom AND look out the front window at the same time. Believe me, if I'm the slightest bit late with her breakfast, she'll come and get me!

This is one of Lily's silliest poses. It happens when I interrupt her as she's licking her round, soft belly. I caught her in this position a few times this past week. It always makes me laugh!

This is one of Lily's best poses when she wants to emphasize just how cute she is! She curls those sweet little paws and even makes "air biscuits" when I talk to her. Just makes my heart melt!


Cute pictures of Lily always make the day better for me. Hopefully for you, too!

Happy weekend!
Janet

No comments: