29 April 2022

Feline Friday: Now with Kittens!

 Oh, I am sorry to excite anyone.

We don't have kittens in da house.

But my sister-in-law and her family have FIVE new kittens in their garage! Mama Kitty recently had her final litter before her upcoming scheduled spay day. Over the years she has produced some beautiful and very sweet kittens. By all accounts, these kittens are over-the-moon adorable!

Okay, raise your paw if you think this one looks like LILY!




And even though these babies are pretty new, they already have homes lined up! Kudos to my nieces for lining up forever homes for each one.

I only wish I could hold them myself and maybe sneak a couple home with me! :)

Happy Feline Friday!




1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

Sooooo adorable!!! There’s just nothing like a new litter of kittens!! :)