15 November 2021

Cat Cards from Scraps

I've been going through my paper stash and pulling out the bits and pieces that would make good cards. I recently ran across what was left of the older Graphic 45 collection, "Raining Cats and Dogs". I had just a few paper strips, chipboard pieces, stickers, and cut-aparts and decided to make up a few cards to have on hand for my cat-loving friends. I love the colors in this collection! 

Now that I think of it, the floral paper was the only one original to this paper line. I added in the orange check and blue dot from my stash. Even though pickin's were slim, it doesn't take much to make a perfectly acceptable card!

 

For two of the cards I used the same "strip card" design I posted previously, supplementing it with punched flowers and greenery. 

 I used 3x4 cut-aparts on two cards and finished up a sheet of stickers with a notecard. When I get down to just a few small pieces, I switch to a smaller card base. Works great!

 

I added stickers to the insides of some cards. This is a practical way to use up little bits of this and that.

 

 It's always a fun challenge to see how many cards I can make from scraps. Now on to the next batch of odds and ends from my stash!

Thanks for stopping by today!
jp






No comments: