15 October 2021

Feline Friday

 When I come home from the grocery store, Lily expects that I MIGHT have something in the bag just for her...notably a rotisserie chicken. Of course, I do not buy rotisserie chicken just for her but she still manages to get a taste or two before it goes into whatever recipe I'm making!

Lately she feels emboldened to check the bags herself! 

 


Alas, this time there was no rotisserie chicken in sight. You can plainly see the disappointment on her face!
 


But there was something even better: SALMON!

 We only have salmon in the house when Cat Dad is away. And let me assure you, this salmon was delicious -- even if I do say so myself!

 Lily was especially pleased to get a sample....


...or two! Salmon is LILY-APPROVED!


Thanks, Meowmy, for going to the grocery store!



No comments: