03 September 2021

Feline Friday: Kitten Fest!

 We've just returned from a trip out East to see family and as an extra bonus....KITTENS! It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to spend any extended time with a litter of kittens and their mama. Let me tell you, I was in KITTEN NIRVANA for the entire visit!

I mean, seriously...! Every time I peeked in the box, there was some adorable pose happening!

Mama Kitty is such a good and attentive mother. Every time I would approach the nest and the kittens were unattended, she'd hop right back in the box to see what was up. Always very friendly but just keeping a watchful eye as she should!

 

There are five kittens in this litter: Three ginger tuxies (cats with this coloring are usually boys) and two tri-color (cats with three colors are almost always girls). So I would bet that there are three boys and two girls in this litter, even though I wasn't able to closely inspect each of them!


I could scarcely handle this level of cuteness! Look at that tiny tongue, AKA a BLEP!


I wanted to bring them all home with me!


It was wonderful to get a kitten fix, even if it was just for a few days! 

HAPPY FELINE FRIDAY, FRIENDS!
Hope these kitten pics brighten your day!


No comments: