01 May 2020

Feline Friday

Well, another "work week" on lock-down is coming to an end. Truthfully, not much has changed for me since this all started, since I do most of my work from home anyway.


If you could interview Lily, I'd guess that she'd say her days are still pretty much the same, too! The only difference is that she's getting a LOT of attention nearly ALL the time. Not that she didn't get plenty of attention before the lock-down, mind you. But now she's getting even more. 👀

This week, she went outside for a few strolls around the patio. On our recent walk, she spotted a squirrel chattering on the far edge of the yard. "Meowmy, he looks just like the ones on my YouTube video!"

Then a bird flew overhead and landed in the pine tree. "WHOA! That was cool!"

Lily was also up to her usual tricks this week, wearing her blankie to the kitchen after waking up from a long nap.

In case I don't QUITE get the message, she always turns to look pointedly at the fridge.

 And like always, I dutifully complied.

Nope, nothing's changed around here! 😉

Happy Feline Friday, friends! Stay safe out there.











1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi Janet! Oh it's been ages since I've visited and I am so glad to see you're still writing your blog. Since I am now retired, my life isn't too different with the recent events either. It's so great to see Lily and I am sure she is enjoying all the extra attention - and yes, they ARE successful in getting us cat staff to do their bidding! Take care, be well and looking forward to reading more from you again!