22 May 2020

Feline Friday: New Heights!

Lily has had a good week (other than another trip to the vet for her anal glands...). In fact, she's been doing quite a bit more climbing and jumping than she usually does!

Earlier this week, I was finishing up some kits in the dining room when she arrived on the scene and plopped herself down in front of the china cabinet. I NEEDS TO GO UP, she begged.


 After she calculated the height, she rightly concluded it was well beyond her ability to jump. But she simply would not stop begging! So naturally 😉 I decided to give her a boost...just to satisfy her curiosity!

 

Of course, Lily thought being on top of the china cabinet was just about the coolest thing ever! It had been a very long time since she'd been up there. We'll have to take her word for it: The view is amazing!


  Lily wondered if she could go even HIGHER! 

 

 NOPE!

 

 For a few minutes, Lily was content to be have such a great perch from which to survey her kingdom!


Going on top of the china cabinet definitely won't be a regular thing, but it was fun for just a little while!

HAPPY FELINE FRIDAY!

 Janet & Lily

-----------------------------------------------

Blogging friends, I have fallen short in keeping up my blog. When 2020 came, I was SURE this would be the year I'd get back on track but alas, that has not been possible. This pandemic situation has been crazy for sure, and I've actually been busier with my work than I've ever been! Of course, this is a GREAT thing but I haven't been able to accomplish all I wanted to with my blog. I'm still hoping to get back to posting more often than just on Feline Fridays, so thanks for your patience. It will happen!




No comments: