03 May 2019

Feline Friday: Rory in Purr-son!

We've just returned from a few very fun days in Texas visiting our daughter, her boyfriend, and RORY!

It's always great to see my little buddy. She remembered me right away (after all, I visited only a few weeks ago) and she even purred for me.

Her neckerchief is so cute! It's easy to slip on and off for that "instantly sporty" look!
 

It was also nice to see Rory up to her same old antics! She somehow jumps straight from the counter to the top of the cupboards without hitting her head on that seriously popcorned ceiling. From here, she can survey her vast kingdom!
 

 Bailey took Rory outside on her harness. She gets a little nervous on the balcony, so that adventure didn't last long.
 

 It was wonderful to see BOTH of my girls for a few days! I just wish we lived closer. I'm pretty sure I'd spoil them both! 

Happy Feline Friday, friends!
jp

No comments: