13 August 2022

Oodles of Doodles

 Awhile back, I decided to take an online doodling class with Wendy Vecchi. Although I doodled a lot as a kid, I have been "doodle-free" for many years now. But when I saw Wendy's doodling style, I knew it was something I wanted to try!

 

In class, we learned how to doodle and color flowers, leaves, and a few other simple shapes. I found it super relaxing! 

 


One of these days, I'll share pictures of all the doodled flowers and leaves I have made. Trust me, I have quite a supply!

 

So now that I have a stash of doodled flowers and leaves, I decided to try a few on cards. They are completely different than any other card-making supplies I typically use! I enjoyed including these handmade flowers on the fronts of my cards.

  

It's time to get back to doodling more flowers for fall!



No comments: