12 August 2022

Feline Friday


 The dining room project is wrapping up this week, and Lily couldn't be happier! She's not keen on walking on the paper and plastic, so I'm giving her rides up and down the stairs. Of course, I'm happy to be at her service. 😀

Because of the stairs being covered, I had move her main litterbox from the landing up to the guest bedroom. At night, I have been keeping her in that room so that she has easy access to the potty and I don't have to worry about her going up and down the stairs -- or having an accident because her litterbox is not where it should be!

In the evenings after the crew leaves, she enjoys hanging out in the family room -- close to the snacks, of course.

 It's no hardship for her to be confined to the guest room. She has everything she needs, including room service!


Still, we'll all be happy to have this big project done!

No comments: