30 July 2021

Feline Friday

 Now that Lily's automatic feeder drops some dry morsels at 5:30am, she no longer wakes me up at the crack of dawn for First Breakfast. (WHY DIDN'T I SET IT UP FOR THIS HOUR LONG AGO?)

After she enjoys First Breakfast independently, she waits (generally quietly) for Second Breakfast until I get up, often in the hallway right outside the bedroom door. 

This past week, however, she's taken to waiting for Second Breakfast on the stairs!

 


 I'm not so sure this is the best place for her to hang out...I must try to open my sleepy eyes, lest I step on Miss Lily! Still, I can see why she likes the purr-fectly cat-sized steps.

  And seeing that sweet face first thing in the morning is a great way to start your day! 

Second Breakfast...coming right up!


No comments: