27 December 2008

Meet Sam

Sam is my aunt's Very Big Kitty. He weighs in at around 19 pounds (I think he might even weigh a tiny bit more than that)! He's a beautiful orange tabby with a very sweet disposition. His frame is absolutely huge...when you pick him up, he feels more like a bear than a cat (not that I've ever held a bear...). He's quite a load to carry!


Sam is not used to having much company but he cooperated nicely on Christmas. He even let Daughter put stuffed animals on his back. (Now he can be featured on Stuff on My Cat!)

We love you, Sam!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Sam looks big and cuddly!

KarenSue said...

Sam is a cutie-pie!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sam is a beautiful kitty! :)

Benita said...

Wow, that's one BIG & cute cat :)

Darcey said...

Sam is cute. Happy Holidays! Hope you had a great time.

Maureen said...

Aw, what a cutie!!!

Cheri said...

He's a handsome boy (I'll whisper this so Lily and Tinsel don't hear...orange tabbies are my favorites) :) A friend of mine had an orange tabby when I was growing up and I just loved that cat. Have had a soft spot for them ever since.

Linda said...

He is so cute. He reminds me of the cat my inlaws used to have. He was huge too.