03 February 2023

Feline Friday

 We're in the deep freeze here in Iowa but now that the Christmas trees are finally put away, Lily's cat tree has been moved back to its sunny spot next to the kitchen window. This is her favorite place to nap in the afternoons, provided the sun is shining.

When I approach her softly, she instantly begins to purr and those little feets start making "air biscuits" -- kneading in and out, in and out. It's just about the cutest thing you've ever seen!

Here's to plenty of time this weekend on your own "cat tree" or similar relaxing spot!

2 comments:

Kimberly Marie said...

So adorable! I can’t see how to subscribe again from the blog…. Am I missing something?

Janet said...

Hi, Kimberly Marie! Thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately the "subscribe" function was removed from Blogger as Google no longer supports the app. I'm so sorry I don't even see comments! I really need to migrate my blog to WordPress. Thank you for dropping in and I hope you are doing well! :)