18 November 2022

Feline Friday: Ranch!

What's the deal with cats (at least MY cats) and Ranch salad dressing? 

Lily is crazed for it and so was our late kitty, Tinsel. 

I'm talking OBSESSED!


Lily can detect Ranch from anywhere in the house, even if I'm very careful about how I open the bottle! Lately, she's become so adept at Ranch Detection that she shows up in the kitchen anytime I open a bag of salad (might be Ranch!) or even cut up some celery (Mom might be dipping it in Ranch!). It's seriously out of control!


 Now of course, she only gets a few tiny tastes off of my finger. Ranch contains onion powder and garlic powder, both of which are no-no's for kitties. I think she'd enjoy the entire bottle if given the opportunity!


Lily hopes everyone has a great weekend...with RANCH!

No comments: