31 December 2021

Feline Friday

 Sometime over the past weekend, it occurred to me that I completely MISSED last week's Feline Friday post! I can't remember that happening in a very, very long time. I totally spaced it off because our daughter and fiance were visiting for Christmas and there was just WAY TOO MUCH fun happening!

It had been two full years since they'd been home and let me tell you, that is MUCH, MUCH too long. Of course, we've seen them during that time but there's just something about having your child home that does a mama's heart good.

So Santa made an extra long stop at our house this year and he even brought a few goodies for Lily!  Her stocking reads "nice" on one side and "naughty" on the other. Obviously, Santa believes she has been a nice girl!

She was happy to see that Santa left her two cans of delicious pate food AND an extra large bag of Temptations! She promptly sat down on her stocking so that nobody else would take those very special treats!

 
As a side note, notice how Lily's stocking is adorned with pom poms! Our stockings received pom pom enhancements this year and, from the looks of things, I'll be making pom poms for quite some time based on the amount of yarn I purchased! :)
 
Hope your Christmas was Merry and your New Year is bright!

Janet and Lily





No comments: