26 March 2021

Feline Friday

Friends...truly, one of these days I intend to get back to posting more often than on Feline Friday. I have been busier than ever during this past pandemic year and I just can't seem to get my blogging act together! 

In the meantime, who ever tires of a cute Lily picture...or three? 😀

Lily often waits in the hallway while I'm doing yoga in my craft room/yoga "studio". One day this week after I finished, I walked out to see her and she coyly curled into a croissant shape. Look at both sets of feets!!!

 Next, she reached out her back toesies to touch my foot!

Then she touched both of my feet and my heart melted! This girl is just the sweetest kitty.











Happy Feline Friday!

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

Awwwww, what a definite SWEETHEART she is!! I never tire of Lily pictures or posts! Yes, crazy but true, our lives seem to be full in many other ways throughout this pandemic. Whenever you find the time to post, it’s always a pleasure to see in my inbox! Take care and God bless!