01 January 2021

Feline Friday

 How fitting to end the year with another BREAK-IN! On Christmas night, I made a rookie mistake and left a plate of gingerbread cookies on the counter.

Naturally, we woke up to this!

There was no doubt as to the culprit. In her signature fashion, she had torn open the plastic and scraped the head of the gingerbread boy with her sharp teefs. 

I guess we're lucky that she stopped with the cookies because I also left a partial loaf of garlic bread unprotected!

I will say that it was a particularly yummy batch of gingerbread! We recently got a new oven with a convection setting and the cookies turned out perfectly....LILY APPROVED!

My tried-and-true gingerbread cookie recipe can be found HERE. You know the cookies are good if they warrant a break-in!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021!



 

No comments: