30 October 2020

Feline Friday: Feets!

 I've always thought that Lily's best feature is (are?) her little white FEETS. She wears four white socks, no two quite the same. When she was a rambunctious kitten, they were actually more like four white running shoes! Now that she's older and more "refined", her white socks are still adorable.

It seems she's always posing her FEETS in the cutest positions! Every evening (no lie), I'm running to take pictures of them, much to Spouse's dismay. I just can't help myself! Take a look and I'm sure you'll agree that they're the sweetest little FEETS in the world!

Look at how the white parts are touching! This is kind of a new pose as she usually tucks them all the way under.


And here's a pose I like to refer to as The Baked Potato. LOOK AT THOSE FRONT FEETS!



She's clearly working her angles here! This is a girl who knows how to get what she wants!



And, lest you think only the front two feets get in on the action....LOOK AT THE BACK FEETS!



This level of CUTE is just ridiculous!

Happy Feline Friday, friends!

Have a great weekend and stay safe out there!



No comments: