20 March 2020

Feline Friday - Morning Wake-Up Call

Wow, so much has changed since last Friday. We hope all of our blogging friends are staying safe and well. 

Rest assured, nothing has changed in Lily's world. Each morning, lest I be late with serving breakfast, she sits on my chest (hard to ignore nearly 12 pounds of sweetness) and stares at me, willing me to open my eyes. Amazingly, this technique always works!

 She even styles my hair so I'm looking my best when I head to the kitchen. (And no, there will be no pictures of said hairstyles. 😅)
 

 I'm grateful for my sweet buddy every day!

Stay well, friends!
jp and Lily

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

So glad you have your sweet girl to bring you happiness, and to be your personal alarm clock every morning!! Lol!! Yes, things have certainly changed quickly in a week. Here in NY, downstate, as I’m sure you’ve heard, is in terrible straits. Praying the 2 week hiatus really slows the progression of covid-19 not only here, but across the nation. I’m believing that the Lord will bring a change for the better to all of us! Take care and may you and your family stay safe, my friend!