30 November 2018

Feline Friday: Thankful for Rory!

 For Thanksgiving, we traveled to Texas to enjoy the holiday with Bailey and her boyfriend. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the best meal you can imagine! 

As a bonus, we got to spend time with Miss Rory, who has turned out to be a spunky, quirky, and very sweet kitty. She's even turning into a bit of a lap cat! (THAT TUMMY!)

Naturally, I enjoyed seeing her sporting her winter sweater -- even though the temperature was in the 70s!

 Rory also willingly put on her Halloween costume so I could see it in purr-son. In case I haven't mentioned it 100 times yet, Rory won the costume contest at her vet's office this year, beating out several dogs! :)

  She's just about the cutest unicorn you've ever seen!

I count Rory among the many blessings in my life. It's hard to imagine that a (not-so-) little striped kitty could bring so much joy to those around her. 

 I'm so happy Bailey and Rory found each other!
 jp

No comments: