24 May 2012

Craft Room Update

I am pleased to report that my craft room/home office is completely painted! I still need to do quite a few touch-ups, considering that I got way too much caramel paint on the white ceiling. I am the surely the world's slowest and worst painter. But as long as you don't look too closely, I think it will be okay! I do love the color!
 
 Of course, things are in COMPLETE disarray around here, as I've moved most of the contents of the room into our guest room and also into our bedroom. Meanwhile, I've had to take over the kitchen and dining room in order to work on class projects and store samples.

 The flooring guy stopped by earlier this week to measure the room and the walk-in closet. I haven't picked out flooring yet but I'm planning to get some type of wood-look floor that will be durable and easy to clean, since I tend to make messes in this room.
Depending on the type of flooring I choose, it could be ready to install within the next two weeks. YAY! I can't wait to start putting this room together into a more functional and inspirational work space!

Janet

No comments: